Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Someone's got to do it.

axman013, you're full of crap. The guy's name is axman13.

Anyway, now I've got to review eh? Fine.

Awesome! I have not laughed so hard in so long! Seriously, it was like a mixture of the hilarious voice acting/pronunciations and the movement of the letters themselves. Though to be honest, I watched this before playing the game itself.

NIIIIIIIICCE ONE!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

So true,

All of that happens in the game.

Leave Your Brain Behind Leave Your Brain Behind

Awesome

Like most other things like this, I love the consistant change from "What's that supposed to come out as?" to "Sweet. Great transition there."

So, that's what I thought. Not smooth like velvet, but still a great job at creating a smooth-ish animation, enough to get such a rating. I think you get the idea.

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you for your review and constructive criticism

carb - I Like You carb - I Like You

Freaky

Um... freaky, and I think we should just stay friends.

Smooth animation though, and will be great for those who have low self-esteem :D

Woopty Woopty

Nice

Um... nice

Oh! Right.

Nice joke, very original. Its so much funnier when you know its not supposed to be ligit or anything.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Nicey...

Although some of it is predictable, most of it was original and hilarious. Great timing, lip syncing, animation, etc. Over all, it was perfect.

And for those who don't know, I think Arin Hanson did for the voice of at least snake at the end. Really, he's the only one who could.

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Excellent!

I was a bit unsure at the beginning, with the whole "frolicking" thing going on there, but the story became steadily more funny. Great humor, timing, and animation. Perfect story telling voice, and also funny. Before the movie finished, I was only slightly amused, but the ending made me laugh out loud for several minutes :D Anything which can do that definitely deserves a 5/5 and 10/10! Good job! ^-^

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Not good...

Wow... I didn't really like that. Sorry, but it just didn't work for me. The thing with the other awesome movies was that it was perfectly imperfect. this is just bad animation and voice acting. I'll give ya a six. A nice little six.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Excellent...?

You know, at first I really thought this was a pretty lame movie. I know, I know "shun the unbeliever" lol. But seriously, after a while, this movie grew on me. I liked the subtle voices of the pink/blue unicorns and the rough realistic voice of charlie. Great voices! Great job on the second one as well! Took a while though... 10/10!

Also, it must be bad to know that the movie was made famous by You Tube and not newgrounds. Newgrounds ftw! Ah well.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Great, but a disappointment

I found that after seeing this, it didn't live up to the previous movies you've made. Sure it was great, and on its own, it's a great movie, but I think it should have been left at the 7th. With the pwnage ending of the previous, it left me thinking that its just back to the same old killing tons of people. Oh well. Its still a 9/10!